Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Someone slow the calendar down please!

Holey moley! Is it the week before Thanksgiving already? I have friends making plans for shopping the day after Thanksgiving. We haven't even had our pumpkin pie and Christmas is exploding around me in decorations, party plans, Secret Santa Gifts and such. Somehow or other I still have to fit in four birthdays in-between all the holiday festivities...but where?

I could have sworn when I last looked at the calendar, it was to plan for school buying. How on earth did the last few months fly by at the speed of light. It is really disconcerting. I am trying to catch my wind and before I know it we will be toasting in the new year 2010!

Has it really been 10 years since the whole world held its collective breath on whether or not Y2K would spell digital doom for the world's computer heartbeat? Looking back, that was such a non-event.

I have actually managed to start my shopping early to get a jump on things, but for whatever reason the faster I go the behinder I get. Why is this?

No comments: