Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Phenomenal Organic Asian Dressing!

Green salad blues? Getting tired of your normal vinaigrette, or Italian dressing?

This super simple Asian dressing is so yummy on your greens. Add some sliced mushrooms, red onion, snap peas, sunflower seeds and even orange slices or what every you want...but this dressing makes the salad. It makes my mouth water to even think about eating a salad with this on it.

My ingredients:
  • Organicville Sesame Teriyaki Sauce
  • Your favorite Oil (Olive or Canola)
  • Organic Blue Agave Syrup
  • Salt
  • Pepper
I proportion my oil to sauce 2:1
So depending on if you want to make a little or a lot, 2 T oil to 1 T Sauce and so on.
I whisk the first two ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
Add Agave to your taste. Mix well. Being diabetic, I put in very little but enough to sweeten.
Salt and Pepper to taste.

No comments: