Thursday, April 12, 2012

Week 15: Ok, I fell off the "Blog Wagon"

Somehow or other, I got too busy to blog for 5 weeks. Ridiculous and I really have no excuse because blogging is really just journaling and one should be able to make time for this no matter what. Suffice it to say that I am sorry I took so long getting back.

I am continuing to do my photograph a day for two different groups. Sometimes I miss a day, but I always catch up. I had been posting my favorites shots to my Pinterest board after uploading them to my Flickr acct. But a couple weeks ago, Flickr stopped Pinterest from being able to pin photos. There is always something messing up my process. And then...I got this email from Flickr telling me that I had reached my limit of space on my "free" acct. and asking me if I wanted to upgrade for more space. Ummmm no. I have to decide if I want to continue at Flickr or switch to Picasa. Or maybe even just post them all here. Now that might make the most sense then I am posting daily here. Does Blogger have a space limit? I will have to investigate. If not, I will just post here. Of course, I could create yet another blog on my own server. Duh!

What to do, I hate having to switch gears mid project. Ugh!

Anyway catch up with my latest photos at my Flickr acct (at least for now)

Another thing I am getting back into is drawing. I hope to post some work here soon.

No comments: